Antioch University in Marina del Rey, MA in Clinical Psychology, MFCC track
Completed a Teacher Training Program in West Berlin Pådagogische Hochschule in Würzburg, Germany, MA in Pedagogics
Maximillians University in Würzburg, Germany, BA in Humanities
Special Training and Certificates:
• Certified Body-Mind Integrator by the Bodymind Institute in West L.A.
• Completed Immersion Course in AEDP (Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy) with Diana Fosha, PH.D.
• Continuing Education Course: Somatic Trauma Treatment with Peter Levine, the developer of Somatic Experiencing ®
• Completed the Treatment of Trauma Program with The National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine
• Certified in NeuroAffective Touch ® —healing developmental and relational deficits that cannot be reached by verbal means alone.
• Certified in The Radiant Technique by Joyce Kenyon and Pranic Healing by Master Stephen Co.
It brings me great joy to assist people in becoming and expressing themselves. Who are you? What do you really feel, think and care about?
I am interested in helping you find out and will encourage you to risk saying YES to yourself wholeheartedly.
Our work will be around your specific needs to make changes in the areas you are seeking help with. In working together, I will explain clearly what I observe and understand about your process and help you access and express all parts of yourself by guiding you to share honestly, listen deeply, reflect soulfully, tend patiently and respond creatively to whatever part is revealing itself at any particular moment. Honest sharing is not so easy when one is used to unkind eyes that judge and criticize. This is why I am committed to nurture a non-threatening environment in which you are encouraged to express all the repressed, wounded, disowned, guilt-ridden and defamed parts you have learned to reject and withdraw from. I believe that in a soulful atmosphere all parts in time reveal themselves and can be seen, cared for and integrated. I also believe that it will be your own Psyche’s creativity and healing qualities that will move you in unimaginable ways and restore your sense of presence and wholeness.
•AEDP Member (Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy)
•CAMFT Member (California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists)
Soulful Relating Projects:
• Developed The Practice of Soulful Relating (SR) © 2014—Soul attachment work focused on helping clients to cultivate an attachment bond between body and Soul.
Launched nature art projects, Trees Know Soul, and Soul Is Everywhere.
• Developed and presented Bea’s Soul Theatre—Seelenbleibe, featuring a diverse collective of artists with dance stories and short plays to make the Invisible visible.
• Immersed in studying and practicing dance and somatic movement on an on-going basis.
Articles published in LA Progressive:
• Returning Home? Hear The Cries of Barn Owls click her
• When the Beast Goes Wild. What a Person Can Do to Regain Influence click here